Wine Festival Winchester supports responsible drinking. A strict over-18s-only policy will be enforced at the festival, with ID checked at the door.
DATES & TIMES
We are running three sessions across two days. Tickets are valid for one session only. The 2020 sessions are:
- Friday 27th November 2020: 5-9pm
- Saturday 28th November 2020: 11-3pm
- Saturday 28th November 2020: 4-8pm
The festival takes place at the Guildhall Winchester. Please see the Location page for more details.
TICKETS & PRICES
- Tickets cost £40.
- This includes entry to the festival, unlimited tasting samples from more than 200 wines, a free wine glass and wine festival bag for you to take away plus access to exclusive discounts from participating suppliers.
- Masterclasses will be charged separately.
We think £40 is amazing value for what you get – but we do also run occasional discount offers for fun, so keep an eye on our social media accounts and newsletter.
Please note that discounts do NOT apply to masterclasses.
We are currently assembling a mouth-watering line-up of exhibitors for our 2020 festival. In the meantime, here’s a list of our brilliant 2019 exhibitors.
Please feel free to contact us by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 01962 929 930.