Wine Festival Winchester supports responsible drinking. A strict over-18s-only policy will be enforced at the festival, with ID checked at the door.
DATES & TIMES
We are running three sessions across two days. Tickets are valid for one session only. The 2019 sessions are:
- Friday 29th November 2018: 5-9pm
- Saturday 30th November 2018: 11-3pm
- Saturday 30th November 2018: 4-8pm
The festival takes place at the Guildhall Winchester. Please see the Location page for more details.
TICKETS & PRICES
- Tickets cost £35.
- This includes entry to the festival, unlimited tasting samples from more than 300 wines, a free wine glass and wine festival bag for you to take away plus access to exclusive discounts from participating suppliers.
- Masterclasses will be charged separately.
We think £35 is amazing value for what you get – but we do also run occasional discount offers for fun, so keep an eye on our social media accounts and newsletter.
Please note that discounts do NOT apply to masterclasses.
We have a mouth-watering line-up of exhibitors for our 2019 festival, a list that continues to grow (in size and stature!) We can’t wait…
Please feel free to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01962 929 930.
Tickets £35 per person