Wine Festival Winchester supports responsible drinking. A strict over-18s-only policy will be enforced at the festival, with ID checked at the door.
DATES & TIMES
We are running three sessions across two days. Tickets are valid for one session only. The 2019 sessions are:
- Friday 29th November 2018: 5-9pm
- Saturday 30th November 2018: 11-3pm
- Saturday 30th November 2018: 4-8pm
The festival takes place at the Guildhall Winchester. Please see the Location page for more details.
TICKETS & PRICES
- Early Bird tickets, available for a limited period, cost £30 per person. Thereafter the price is £35 per ticket.
- This includes entry to the festival, unlimited tasting samples from more than 300 wines, a free wine glass and wine festival bag for you to take away plus access to exclusive discounts from participating suppliers.
- Masterclasses will be charged separately.
We think £35 is amazing value for what you get – but we do also run occasional discount offers for fun, so keep your eyes peeled.
Please note that discounts do NOT apply to masterclasses.
We had an outstanding line-up of exhibitors in 2018, our best event yet, and are expecting a similarly stellar line-up for 2019. We’ll be announcing the line-up in mid-2019.
Please feel free to contact us by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 01962 929 930.
Tickets £35 per person