The Terms and Conditions set out below are primarily designed to ensure the safety and well-being of guests attending the Event and to create the best Wine Festival possible for everyone attending:
Wine Festival Limited (‘the Promoter’) promotes the Wine Festival (‘the Event’) and attendance is subject to acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- You must inform Wine Festival of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Tickets will be despatched to you electronically. We will try to despatch tickets to you promptly at the time of booking.
- We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
- This e-ticket can only gain entry to the event once; when it has been used it is noted on the system and cannot be used again. Please keep it as secure as a normal paper ticket it is your responsibility. The name printed on this ticket is the purchaser and not necessarily the holder of the ticket, the purchaser does not need to be present at the event. The part of the ticket that enables entry is the square QR-code, not the name.
- ID Policy: Please remember that in order to attend the Wine Festival, you must be over 18 years of age. Anyone who looks under 25 WILL be asked to show valid photo ID to prove their age. Valid photo ID includes Passports, National Identity Cards, photo Driving Licences (provisional or full) and Citizencards available for £15 from http://www.citizencard.com (£30 for urgent/last minute applications). Out of date passports can be used if the picture is still considered to be a true likeness of the holder. PASS (National Proof of Age Standards Scheme) regulated cards are acceptable and full details are available at http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/. Any PASS regulated card will have their hologram included on the card. Photocopies or Birth Certificates will not be accepted and are not forms of photo ID. Please do not come without your valid photo ID even if you are over 18 as you may be turned away if you cannot prove your age.
- Babies and Children are not permitted.
- Tickets non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Right of admission is reserved (R.O.A.R). In particular, the Promoter reserves the right to remove persons from the site for any reason including, without limitation, behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter or its representatives staffing the Event. The Promoter and its security personnel may conduct random searches in order to safeguard the security of guests at the Event. Fancy dress is not permitted.
- There is no admission without a valid ticket, this is a licensing condition.
- We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled. Refunds are equal to the full or partial face value of the Ticket which we shall reasonably determine depending upon the element of the Event which is cancelled or re-scheduled.
- If an Event is rescheduled You must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled Event takes place, if an Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 1 month from the date of the Event.
- Wine Festival Limited reserves the right to use alternative wine experts for the Event if, for any reason, Susie & Peter are unable to attend.
- Photography and film footage will be taken during the Event with the purpose of promoting and publicising Wine Festival Winchester. Ticket holders may be photographed or recorded as part of the release in any media currently known or hereafter devised, for the advertising publicity thereof in perpetuity throughout the universe. Ticket holders grant his/her permission for his/her likeness, voice and statements to be included therein without compensations, credit or other considerations.
- We may share your personal information with exhibitors, sponsors, venue operators, and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
- If you have registered, with Wine Festival Limited and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
- Wine Festival Limited cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including exhibitors and venue operators). However, Wine Festival Limited does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Wine Festival Limited and you.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Wine Festival Limited are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Possession of a ticket to the Event constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.
Tickets £30 per person