Wine Festival Winchester supports responsible drinking. A strict over-18s-only policy will be enforced at the festival, with ID checked at the door.
DATES & TIMES
We are running three sessions across two days. Tickets are valid for one session only. The sessions are:
- Friday 24th November 2017: 5-9pm
- Saturday 25th November 2017: 11-3pm
- Saturday 25th November 2017: 4-8pm
The festival takes place at the Guildhall Winchester. Please see the Location page for more details.
TICKETS & PRICES
- Standard Tickets cost £30 per person.
- This includes entry to the festival, unlimited tasting samples from more than 300 wines, a free wine glass and wine festival bag for you to take away plus access to exclusive discounts from participating suppliers.
- Masterclasses will be charged separately.
We think £30 is amazing value for what you get – but we do also run occasional discount offers for fun, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Early bird discount: use the code WFW2017EBIRD when buying standard entry tickets to get £5 off the headline price.
- Social media: we will offer discount codes and run competitions via social media so please do link up with us via Facebook and Twitter.
- Newsletter: we offer discount codes to subscribers
Please note that discounts do NOT apply to masterclasses.
Here is a link to a list of our 2016 exhibitors. We’ll be updating our exhibitors for the 2017 as they’re confirmed.
Please feel free to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01962 929 930.
Tickets £30 per person