Wine Festival Winchester supports responsible drinking. A strict over-18s-only policy will be enforced at the festival, with ID checked at the door.
DATES & TIMES
We are running three sessions across two days. Tickets are valid for one session only. The sessions are:
- Friday 24th November 2017: 5-9pm
- Saturday 25th November 2017: 11-3pm
- Saturday 25th November 2017: 4-8pm
The festival takes place at the Guildhall Winchester. Please see the Location page for more details.
TICKETS & PRICES
- Standard Tickets cost £30 per person.
- This includes entry to the festival, unlimited tasting samples from more than 300 wines, a free wine glass and wine festival bag for you to take away plus access to exclusive discounts from participating suppliers.
- Masterclasses will be charged separately.
We think £30 is amazing value for what you get – but we do also run occasional discount offers for fun, so keep your eyes peeled.
Please note that discounts do NOT apply to masterclasses.
We have an outstanding line-up of exhibitors for our 2017 festival, which is shaping up to be our best ever. Check out this list to see our 2017 exhibitors.
Please feel free to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01962 929 930.
Tickets £30 per person